To ensure you or your family member’s hospital stay is as convenient and comfortable as possible, the Harris Health offers visitors and patients an array of concierge services.
In addition to providing basic information about the hospitals, concierge staff members can provide:
• Courtesy phones
• Driving directions to other Harris Health facilities
• Fax and copy services
• Hospital directions and floor maps
• Hotel information
• Houston Chronicle, at current cost
• Leisure activities
• Loaner wheelchairs
• Patient information and health related resources
• U.S. postage stamps, at current cost
To reach the Ben Taub concierge services desk, call 713-873-5301. For LBJ concierge services, call 713-566-5757. If you prefer, you may also visit the concierge managers and volunteers located at hospitality desks in our hospitals’ main lobbies.