Harris Health System volunteers are at the heart of what we do. With a positive attitude, a friendly personality and a genuine desire to help others in need, these caring individuals give their time to help support our mission and create a welcoming environment.
If you’re seeking a fulfilling opportunity to serve others, want to learn new skills and form lasting friendships, consider becoming a Harris Health volunteer.
Find where you fit in. You’ll have the opportunity to:
• Contribute to a tradition of caring
• Serve alongside world-class healthcare providers
• Function as a goodwill ambassador
• Gain a sense of satisfaction from helping others
• Make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families
Whatever your skills and interests, Harris Health System Volunteer & Guest Services has a place for you. We take great care to match your interests and skills to a specific assignment. After a special orientation and personal training within the department you’re assigned to, all we ask is that you contribute at least three hours once a week.
We invite you to consider sharing your time, talents and energy with Harris Health by becoming one of our valued volunteers.