Applications Accepted March 1-28, 2012
Harris Health Nursing Internship Program - July 16, 2012:
- Structured 16- to 17-week learning experience focused on the nurse intern’s clinical specialty area
- Each nurse intern receives an assigned preceptor, trained to help the novice nurse grow and expand knowledge and skills
- Structured learning activities and extended clinical experiences are focused on transitioning new graduates into safe clinical practice
- BSN required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Valid nursing permit to practice in the state of Texas
- HESI exit exam score of 850 or greater. Must provide HESI or equivalent exam score or provide scheduled exam date
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Two letters of recommendation from current nursing instructors
- Copy of transcripts
The Harris Health offers comprehensive day-1 benefits, extensive career and educational opportunities, and highly competitive salaries.
Click here to apply.